Don’t push me up. 别逼我。
Good for you! 做的很棒!
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose one’s mind. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
You bet it! 当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It’s up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don’t make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
She’ll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I’ll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
She’s got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don’t have anywhere to go. 没地方可去。
I’m dying to see you. 我很想见你。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
You don’t say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don’t seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。 Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
It doesn’t take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
You ask for it! 活该!